Tahoe Property Management Services & Amenities
Tahoe Home Property Management Services
The following list of property management services is what we currently offer. If there is a service you don’t see listed here that you need for your Lake Tahoe real estate, call (530) 581-6927 or email email@example.com for any clarifying information.
Weekly Property Management Security Check
• Check for gas and water leaks and other potentially damaging property issues.
• Alert owner of necessary upcoming services, i.e. roof shoveling, broken windows, etc.
• Verify no damage has occurred on property.
• Open home prior to arrival.
• Verify property is clean and arrange for cleaning if necessary.
• Coordinate snow shoveling of walkways and/or decks.
• Perform or coordinate other special services on an agreed upon basic.
Property Management On A Yearly Or As Needed Basis
• Check/coordinate window washing.
• Check/coordinate carpet cleaning.
• Winterize home.
• Maintain and replenish firewood stock.
• Monitor and coordinate woodstove cleaning.
• Perform or coordinate other general services per client’s direction.
• Close home post-departure.
• Arrange for housecleaning.
Other Property Management Services
• Open or make keys available.
• Schedule repair and/or improvement services as determined.
• Coordinate hot tub services.
Spring Property Management
• Irrigation system turned on and check for breaks.
• Foundation vents opened.
• Clear roof debris.
• Clean gutters.
• Check for any damage that occurred over the winter.
• Lawn and deck furniture brought out of storage.
• Ascertain spring-cleaning tasks.
• Landscaping agenda launched.
Fall Property Management
• Irrigation system turned off and drained.
• Foundation vents closed.
• Roof and gutters cleared.
• Furnace and hot water heaters serviced.
• Lawn and deck furniture stored.
• Hoses disconnected and stored.
• Fireplace flues swept and inspected.
• Check firewood supply.
• Driveway snow stakes installed.
• Heat tapes inspected.
Contact Linda Granger or call (530) 581-6927 for more details.